Step 1 – Consultation – Providing recommendations to address the condition of the property.
Occupied homes, before being put on the market, can benefit from our professional advice. The basic goal is to make the home “move-in ready” and remove buyer objections. While some homeowners take our recommendations and do it all themselves, a consultation is required before we are involved to stage an occupied home. This is the initial meeting for suggestions and a to- do list .
A Consultation includes :
- Discussion with you regarding your expectations and goals.
- Tour Property with “buyer’s eyes” and Take Photos (if you agree).
- Room measurements.
- An assessment of condition, clutter, paint Color , furniture condition and arrangement, accessories, flooring color and condition, lighting , smells, curb appeal, updates and repairs needed etc.
- Paint color recommendations, if required and time allows.
- List of Painters, Handyman , if required etc.
- Proposal of staging and other services, including estimated costs, for those recommendations you don’t want to do yourself.
- Finally we will provide you CSP™ Room Ready Handbook, which is a booklet customized for you. Room ready handbook provides all recommendations, suggestions and a to-do-list for the exterior and interior of your home (for Occupied Home Staging Consultations)
The Consultation is a minimum of 2 hours but can take longer for large properties. Our fee starts from $100 and varies depending upon the location of the property and the amount of time.
Contact us for more information on our fees.
Remember ” The investment for staging your property will be less than your first price reduction”.
Step 2 – The Work – All the information gathered from the consultation, you can either complete some of the work yourself, or we can help you complete all of the recommendations. for example :
- Clutter elimination.
- Cleaning your home/property.
- Organizing and storing your stuff.
- Repairs and minor renovations.
Step 3 – Showcasing – Preparing your property for market .
After the “work” is completed, we showcase the properties selling features this includes:
- Placing furniture and accessorizing each room.
- Room makeovers using existing or new furniture and accessories (paintings, art, rugs, lamps, linens, throw pillows, flowers, etc.) .
- Furniture rental or purchase, if necessary, to supplement existing furniture.