Occupied homes, before being put on the market, can benefit from our professional advice. The basic goal is to make the home “move-in ready” and remove buyer objections. While some homeowners take our recommendations and do it all themselves, a consultation is required before we are involved to stage an occupied home. This is the initial meeting for suggestions and a to- do list .
All the information gathered from the consultation, you can either complete some of the work yourself, or we can help you complete all of the recommendations. for example :
– Clutter elimination.
– Cleaning your home/property.
– Organizing and storing your stuff.
– Repairs and minor renovations.
After the “work” is completed, we showcase the properties selling features this includes:
– Placing furniture and accessorizing each room.
– Room makeovers using existing or new furniture and accessories (paintings, art, rugs, lamps, linens, throw pillows, flowers, etc.) .
– Furniture rental or purchase, if necessary, to supplement existing furniture.